Anyone can publish a tribute page
Register your tribute page for 13 months for just NZ$25
Note: All funeral homes are able to have immediate access to our website
and they can contact email@example.com
If you prefer to create a tribute page yourself you will need to register to do this. To ensure the integrity of tribute pages on our website we will confirm the information you supply with the funeral home before sending your login and password.
When you create a tribute page, family and friends from anywhere in the world can leave messages and read the messages left in the tribute book at no cost.
You can renew your registration annually for $25. If your tribute is not renewed it is retained on our website as a notice page with name, date of death, and the funeral notice (tribute book comments are not retained).
Tribute page features
- Photo and funeral notice, or you can write alternative wording if you prefer.
- Step-by-step instructions to create the tribute page.
- Professionally designed page backgrounds to choose from or add your own.
- Link available to send to a friend or add to Facebook.
- Funeral service information and you can include a map with directions.
- Comments are checked before uploading to the website by the Tributes
administrator to prevent unwanted
- Family and friends can choose an anniversary email reminder.
- You can see how many people have visited your tribute page.
Additional Features that are available after a page is published
Before we allow you access to create a tribute page, we need to know:
- name of the person who has died
- date of death
- name of the Funeral Home arranging the
To ensure the integrity of tribute pages placed on our website, we will confirm the above information with the funeral home before we send your login and password.
If you have any questions about using our website, please
read our FAQ section, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org